Monday, January 16, 2012

Mondog #6 One Tuff Puppy

This is Tuffy. She is the dog of my ravelry friend Hilary. And sooo cute!

She was a stray that Hilary found and from what i can tell she really earned her name! In her own words,
We found Tuffy living in the backyard at the shop at my husband’s work. She was sneaking in at night and sleeping under a tarp and wouldn’t let anyone near her until I started working with her. She was certainly abandoned and maybe abused. We brought her home in April 2010 and she’s been glued to my side since then! She’s a real joy to us.

What a good story! I love it when dogs and people find happy endings. And from the sounds of it Tuffy and Hilary get on really well and what more can you ask for in a dog?

Have a happy Mondog everyone (And a happy MLK day as well)

If you have a dog you'd like to be featured as a Mondog post please email a pic of your dog and a brief description Chen(dot)AD(at)gmail(dot)com I'm always looking for more puppies! I can only feature Esme so many times!

1 comments:

Celestya22 said...

Aww Tuffy is such a cutie! I'm so glad she found a happy home with Hilary.