Monday, January 23, 2012

Mondog #7 '50s Housewife Edition

This Mondog is brought to you by my sister's photoblog

Some people make really good use of their selvages. Some people make beautiful quilts out of them. Nikol from my work makes really cool pincushions, mug rugs, and bags out of them.


What do I do with my selvages? What any good dog lover/ sewist does with their selvages of course! I tie them on my dog!


Doesn't she look silly? And incredibly annoyed? And like shes doing her best Betty Draper impression? Put a vacuum in one hand and a martini in the other and shes all set.

As always if you'd like your dog featured on a mondog post email me a picture and a brief description to Chen (dot) AD (at) gmail (dot) com.

Have a great Mondog everyone! and a lovely rest of the week!

0 comments: