Friday, February 3, 2012

FO: Friday: I am a crafter not a photographer


This FO Friday is brought to you by my inability to rotate these pictures!

When I went home all the way back in December. I managed to do the super cool (read stupid) thing of leaving my camera there. Opps! I left some other stuff too but nothing extremely crucial to my being. 

So if you've noticed that I have been pulling stock pictures from the web lately as well as the quality of my actual pictures have been a little bad. That is because I have been using my phone camera. It is getting by well enough but I'm not sure how to do some of the more nuanced things with it. Like rotating pictures. 
This is actually one of the first things I made when I started working at sewtropolis. I figured that I needed more experience than pure quilting if I had to work in a sewing store and that this bag that was cute and functional would be a great place to start. 
Also. I was seriously in love with that canvas fabric. Seriously how cute is it? It has been sitting at Sewtropolis since October now. And I can't wait to take it home so it can be mine mine mine. (did I mention that I want it to be mine?) 
But first before I can take it home I decided that I wanted to teach a class on it. Because it is cute and the perfect size for a day of light reading. So I thought I would share the wealth/joy of an adorable bag. 


Even if the pictures are sideways hopefully you all can see how cute this bag is. The grommets in particular I am in love with.


If you are interested in learning how to make this bag I am teaching it March 29th give the store a call or sign up online!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really pretty fabric. It is a very Annie bag.